Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.peruvianfootprints.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The confirmation stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send to you an order acknowledgement e-mail detailing the products you have ordered.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or have cancelled it.
- We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time scales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated time scales.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
- Payment must be made when the order is placed through the website. Payment is taken from the instructed card when the order is made. We accept most major credit and debit cards. Another payment options are PayPal. If you choose credit card payment and do not pay immediately, you can ask us for payment link through e-mail.
- Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to write us: email@example.com
Protecting your information
However, while we strive to protect your personal information, you must also take steps to protect your information. We urge you to take all precautions to protect your personal information while on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to change your passwords frequently, using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure to use a secure browser while surfing the Internet.
Keeping Your Information Accurate
you are a registered user of Peruvian Footprints Corporation S.A.C. of any other Peruvian Footprints Corporation S.A.C. online service and any of your personal information changes, you can advise us here. We will make every reasonable effort to make sure your requests are met. To protect your privacy, proof of identity is required.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Peruvian Footprints Corporation S.A.C. reserves the right to modify this privacy statement from time to time, by posting a prominent announcement on this page or, in the event of a material change, by notifying by e-mail all customers whose personal information we have retained.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on 24/12/2017